Human male rogue
- Underdark Enemy(see sneak attack)
- Dark Familiarity-free Blind fight feat, -2 skill points a level.
- Artifact Hunter-You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (geography) and Knowledge (history) checks. KN(History) is a class skill.
- Relic Hunter-You gain a +1 trait bonus on Appraise and Knowledge (history) checks made to examine ruined buildings more than 1,000 years old as well as any ruined objects found in them. If such an item is magical, you gain a +1 trait bonus on Spellcraft checks to identify its properties and Use Magical Device checks to activate it.
- Sneak Attack(Underdark Enemy) +1d8 vs undead and constructs and 1/2 rogue level vs oozes. All others 1d4 damage.
- Trap Sense
- Uncanny Dodge
- Sacred Sneak Attack-sneak attack damage is (good).
- Quick Disable-disarm traps 1/2 the time(min 1 round)
XP 1,600 Human rogue 6 N Medium humanoid Init +3; Senses Perception +14
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex, +1 shield) hp 45 (6d8+18) Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +2 Defensive Abilities evasion, trap sense +2, uncanny dodge
Spd 30 ft. Melee shortsword +7 (1d6+1/19-20) Ranged mwk shortbow +8 (1d6/x3) Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. Special Attacks sneak attack +3d6
Str 12, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 8 Base Atk +4; CMB +5; CMD 18
Skills Acrobatics +12, Appraise +11, Bluff +5, Climb +10, Disable Device +18, Escape Artist +14, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +11, Knowledge (local) +6, Linguistics +6, Perception +14 (+17 to find traps), Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +14, Swim +1, Use Magic Device +4 Languages Aklo, Common, Terran, Undercommon SQ rogue talents trapfinding +3 Combat Gear antitoxin; Other Gear masterwork studded leather, masterwork buckler, masterwork shortbow with 20 arrows, short sword, eyes of the eagle, magnifying glass, masterwork thieves' tools, sunrod, 18 gp