Rogue Features: Trapfinding, Evasion, Uncanny dodge, Trap sense +2, Sneak attack +4d6
- +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
Personality: She is a well versed actor and liar, and he can show any facade as he pleases for the moment. His outward appearance is not always deceptive, but it's not easy to know when it is. Above all, his primary motivation is to experience life in as many of its forms as possible. He is not committed to any one cause, but he does posess a degree of empathy for his fellow life-forms, an instinct grown during many years of observing mortal existance. It's not quite that simple, though, as his empathy is often coupled with contempt. His millennial existence his jaded him somewhat, having seen individuals, nations and worlds repeat the same mistakes ad nauseum.
Appearance: Hernatural form is a light wreathed in shadows, a handsome elven male of indeterminate age clad in simple clothes.